Our members support the growth of one another’s business in several ways.
- We learn about each other professionally and personally so that we can make a sincere referral when the opportunity arises.
- We deliver an amazing experience to the referred customer. Our colleagues feel proud they made the recommendation and are eager to do it again.
- We play an active role in the group by attending meetings and events regularly. Every touchpoint can lead to new business.
- We act as a sounding board for one another’s ideas, and we offer advice in overcoming challenges.
- We serve the community with regular civic involvement. It keeps us connected to one another while making a difference where we work and live.
- We have fun. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” — Dale Carnegie